About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Journey

Every person on this earth, past, present and future has and will live a journey, their journey.

From the beginning we each have a story to tell. We live it and breath it daily from the moment we are born, till the very moment we die. I don't want to get morbid, or anything, so I want to stay in the middle. The beginning is where it starts and the ending is where it ends. It is the journey in between that counts.

We can't choose our family, how we look, or how we came to be, but we can choose our friends and how we present ourselves Most importantly We have the freedom to make our choices in life.

I must admit that there are times I feel trapped in my life. I think this is normal. I must be clear though, I don't feel trapped in all aspects of my life. I have experienced the greatest joys in life because of the choices I've made. There are choices though that I have made, as I'm sure other's do, because it is for the betterment for you, your family and people you care about that may put you in the position to feel that life isn't as good as it could be. These are the experiences I try to learn from and grow from. We find out so, much about ourselves when we are faced with disappointment, regret, sadness and despair. The diversities in life make us stronger if we let it as long as we don't allow to drag us down.

If you are lucky enough to live and make a living doing what you love, that fulfills you. You should grasp it enjoy it as long as you can, because at some point it can end. I guess what I'm trying to say, is, never take the joys in life for granted, nor the people who love you and those that you love for granted either.

Have the courage to live your life to the fullest it can be, by respecting yourself and treating yourself the best way you can. Take time for yourself and for your family and the people you love. Don't allow others to put you down, or mistreat you. It is important to stand up for yourself personally and professionally.

Take a deep breath and enjoy the moments. Those moments are your life, they are your memories in which one day you'll look back on and realize that the journey you took brought you to where you are.

Be blessed and enjoy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment