About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

It has been quite awhile since I've written in my blog. It has been a long time since I have written at all. Real life has inserted itself the last four and a half years and I haven't had it in me to do much of anything except work and spend time with family.

I guess you can say I've sat back and have gained a new insight, or perspective on life. I've learned more about myself and I know I will keep learning. Even though I am considered "older", I think it is important to keep evolving while life experiences teaches me the kind of person I want to be. I just want to impart with whoever reads this is that learning is a part of life and you should never stop.

I will be writing blogs sharing parts of my life and my perspectives, so stay tuned.

Have a good day and may God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment