About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Monday, May 15, 2017

My Daughter Is Married

On May 11, 2017 my beautiful daughter got married to Shayne Hudson. My husband and I gained a son-in-law. Shayne is a hard working young man who like my daughter is strong in his faith in God. As Shayne and Nicole start their life together in the journey of life my husband Russ and I wish them well and we pray that God bless them in every step they take.

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment