About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Latest WIP

Looking outside as it is snowing, is helping me to get motivated to do some writing. I've been working on this particular story for about six months and I still really enjoy working on it. For about three months I have not been able to even really look at it, because of going to school and doing the homework that was involved.

The story is written, but now I'm fine tuning it and trying to make it flow better. I love my characters and really like how the story itself fell into place.

This is what the story is about in a short teaser.

The Christmas Miracle, Never forgotten

Jacey McMillan finds love when she accepts a temporary job that takes her to Europe over the holidays. While there, a single phone call changes her life forever when she learns the truth about who she really is and that she had been kidnapped from her family who never gave up hope in finding her.

No comments:

Post a Comment