About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good Morning

What a blessing it is to wake up to a clear day. I thank God for the opportunities I get and the lessons I learn each day.

I sip my coffee while enjoying the quiet morning. It isn't really quiet, the birds are chirping and flying around, and the wind is softly blowing through the leaves of the trees and I hear a few dogs barking in the neighborhood. In the pasture not too far from my house I see a couple of horses running playfully around chasing each other and kicking up their back legs getting their morning exercise. I hear them whiny as they get each others attention. It is an awesome sight to catch a glimpse of this before they settle down.

It is a little chilly right now, but it will warm up a little today and I may even be able to wear shorts without getting too cold.

At this moment everything is good, the peace I feel inside is inspiring in itself and has set my imagination at work where I can't wait to sit down and work on my current writing project. I hope to get it done soon. What started as a short story has turned into a novel. How cool is that? Some day I hope to be able to get it published, so I can share it with everyone who wants to read it.

My prayer for you is that you are showered with blessings and that you are able to recognize them no matter how big or small they are.

Have a good day and God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment