About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Day at Home

I can only say that today has been a blessing. My daughter moved back home until she goes onto her next college which will be in about a year and a half if things goes right for her. It is Saturday and we are sitting outside enjoying the 80 degree weather. I'm in the shade and my daughter is in the sun trying to get a little color to her fair skin. Russ is trying to get the sprinklers to work now that winter is behind us.

So far the wind has not been blowing too bad and we have clear skies. My dogs are running back and fourth between all of us making sure everything is aas it should be. Once in a while a prairie dog will catch their eye across the street and they'll watch it until it goes back under ground. My cat hunter is across the street keeping his eyes on the rodent population and I'm sure he'll do his best to bring the numbers down.

I have images in my head and words floating around in my mind just waiting to be put down on paper. At least for a couple of hours I can have the peace I've been looking for this whole last week. Life is good at the moment and I am not going to take that for granted, because things can change in a in an instant.

I hope everyone has a good day and are enjoying the blessings that have come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment