About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Idiot Driver!

I was shopping at the store to get my weekly food supplies when I was turning a corner with my basket. I had to abruptly stop because a man shot out of the next isle as if he were in a race and almost hit me and an older woman who was standing near me.

The man looked at me and the older woman, but didn't say sorry, excuse me, or go to hell. He then hurried on and stopped in the main isle causing a traffic jam with other shoppers, to talk with a woman who looked a little embarrassed.

The man took off again as the older woman next to me said as loud as she could, "Just like a man driver! They drive like a bat out of hell for no good reason and then "they" have the nerve to talk about us women."

There were a lot of laughs from all of us shoppers who heard her and even now a couple of hours later I still can't stop laughing.

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment