About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Going on Vacation

Taking a break from the regular routine of life is essential for growth and piece of mind. If you ever feel like you get stuck in a rut, get away and do something totally different. You don't have to go to extreme lengths to do this. Find something you enjoy and spend the time to do it.

We decided to go on a cruise to Alaska when my sister's Kathy and Linda told us they were going. They were so excited when we said that we'd go too. The time we spent saving our money and planning has been like a vacation in itself.

We are now in Seattle and at noon we get to board the ship. Last night we spent time with our mom who treated us to dinner at Olive Garden. My little brother couldn't be there which was disappointing, but we'll meet up with him the next time we are in Seattle. We had so many laughs at dinner and the time we spent together will be remembered.

It is time for us to get ready. I plan on writing updates periodically to share on my blog about our time on the ship.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment