About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Unexplained Mystery




I uploaded this photo of the moon, because the photo was taken June 4th, 2012 at approximately 4:45am. If you check the cycle of the full moon, you would find out that there was supposed to be a full moon that night. I love the moon and I love to star gaze. I can assure you that on June 4th, 2012 at 4:45 in the morning there was not a cloud in the sky. So, my question is, what in the heck caused the shadow that is covering part of the moon?

I love a good mystery and this is making my imagination soar with the possibilities. I have not heard anything on the news about this. I posted the photo on facebook and my husband saw the photo and told me with surprise that he had seen it too the night before and thought it was strange. I'm so glad I am not going nuts. If I had not taken this photo I probably by now would have just told myself that I was seeing things, but I know differently. I wish there was an explanation to this, but as of now there isn't one.

I captured something unusual and it makes me wonder about what is really out there.

We are just a small speck in this great universe with mysteries that are beyond our understanding.

What kind of mysteries have you run across that remains unexplained?

No comments:

Post a Comment