About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Hero

The hero in my story is Jason Warner. He is 27 years old, was in the army, but got out after his tour was over and now resides with his sister in a small town in the south somewhere. I'm thinking Georgia or Florida somewhere. He is a protector of the people he loves and will always go out on a limb when needed.

Not much to go on yet, but at least it is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment