About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Be Nice to People Who Are Willing to Work

In a world where people are actually working and trying to help you, please, please..., BE NICE TO THEM. Don't go off on them because you are frustrated.

I work with a wonderful woman whose name is Kathy. She bends over backwards for people and is exceptional at her job. Her experience, longevity and patience cannot be replaced even though she could be replaced by a newbie. She does not have to work as she is in her retirement age.

When you go off on a person like this wonderful woman, it pronounces the fact that she doesn't have to work and wants to go into full retirement taking all of that experience and willingness to assist you with her. I really can't blame her if she decides to leave, but if she decides to fully retire, this is one less person who will be there to help you.

Think about your actions and how you treat people before you say and do something to those brave enough to work on the front lines willing to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment