About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Romance Writer's Office

I'm loving my new little office. I finally have a space all to myself that I can keep my books and writing material in. I keep a space heater in it, so when I get chilled, I can turn it on and quickly get warmed up.

I'm slowly getting it organized and fixed up the way I like it. I will only have decorations that have good memories attached to them and some items that keep me inspired.

I may not keep it organized all the time and things will probably be a little cluttered, but I like it this way. I need to feel as if I can take my shoes off, not have my hair done, or work in my pajamas if I want. After all it is a place I will expand my imagination to new heights as my fiction worlds grow.

I am looking forward to creating characters, making up places and describing them in full detail. The walls of my little office will soon be my audience as I bounce ideas off of them letting my imagination take flight to new possibilities.




No comments:

Post a Comment