About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love, sex and greed ... A gripping tale ...

My Charming Protector

Imagine being hired by a father who was never there for you, who treated you like a commodity because of how intelligent you are, but never took you seriously when you try to warn him that company secrets are being stolen.

Imagine one night after a long day at work, being attacked and almost killed, because you were the one responsible for putting a stop to the theft by a system you created during a time that your father was out of the country and his young partner was out of town.

Upon waking up in the hospital, Shawna Thomas knew she couldn't trust anyone. The fragile ties that kept her at the company were finally breaking. She couldn't bring herself to contact her father about what had happened to her, but her heart yearned for Mitch McGreggor, her father's younger partner. He had captured her heart years before, but he too looked through her as if she were invisible.

Or, so she thought ...

The danger they face becomes clear as the web of twisted dark deceit entwines every part of their lives. Love, sex and greed drive this story forward, drawing you into a gripping tale that will have you on the edge of your seat until the very end.

My Charming Protector is now available on amazon. Kindle edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment