About Me

My photo
Everyday that I get to sit down and write, I get to live part of my dream. Writing romance has been a dream of mine ever since I read my first romance novel. The underlying theme I carry in all of my work is overcoming difficulty, believing in oneself and achieving dreams. It isn't hard to look to the stars and dream the impossible, because the only thing that stops you is your imagination.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010







If you like romance, you will like this fun contemporary piece. Caitlyn is confused and hurting about what life has tossed her. Struggling with inner demons and feeling very sad about having to give her beloved dog Pugsley away, her day gets worse as outside forces seem to work against her when she is stranded in the middle of Wyoming. An unexpected series of events begins when an accident happens right in front of her. True heroism, mixed with the kindness of a truck driver named Ben shows Caitlyn a gentler side of life when he steps up to help her out.

To purchase this short story click here

No comments:

Post a Comment